UNID on 6265.2; Cupid Radio?

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

avranesjr
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

UNID on 6265.2; Cupid Radio?

Post by avranesjr »

:?: I am hearing something here on top of the mountain Sat. 28 April on 6265.2. 2253 I could hear male DJ say "This is ..." but couldn't make out the rest of the ID. Varying S-5 to S-7 on FRoG-100B's S-meter, but some fading, and noise level is fairly high here today with some rainstorms in the area, and it's raining a bit here now. Just heard DJ mention QSL, but still can't make out much of what he's saying. Anybody hearing this/know who this is? Thanx for your help-I'll raise a beer in toast to the first one who can help me ID this,! 8)
Borderhunter
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Borderhunter »

Its Cupid radio indeed!
Cheers.
cupid radio
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by cupid radio »

hello
yeah indeed its cupid radio from the netherlands playing some floorfiller on 6265
thanks frans and avranesjr
greetings rinus

cupidradio
p.o.box 9
8096 ZG
Oldebroek
Netherlands
avranesjr
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by avranesjr »

:veryhi Hello, my friend Frans! And thank you very much for the QSL that you sent me late last year. I do appreciate that very much, and hope you enjoyed the postcards that I sent. I have not heard you lately-I hope that I will be able to hear you again soon. And a very good eveing to my new friend Rinus! I also sent an e-mail report to you, but now I know that this was you. I wish there was not so much noise this evening, but there are thunder storms in the area, and the static crashes are very bothersome today. I am glad to finally hear you as I have been trying for awhile, now I hope I can hear you when the static is not so bad so I can enjoy the music you are playing, and also be able to hear your announcements. Play a song for me on the air, and maybe I will be able to make out my name when you say it. It is getting closer to sunset now, so hopefully your signal will get a bit better as it gets dark here in the eastern U.S. I will also send you a report by mail and send you some postcards of this area in the hope that you can send a QSL to me. I am now hoisting a dark beer (Samuel Adams Honey Porter) to both Frans and Rinus! 73's. :beerparty:

Alex
cupid radio
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by cupid radio »

avranesjr
i have say some greetings to you from frans and me
yeah iam enjoying the beer here to
thanks for the report
greetings rinus :beerparty:
Borderhunter
Hardcore Gold Piratear