RSI 48 (and 76) mb this week

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

R Spaceshuttle
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

RSI 48 (and 76) mb this week

Post by R Spaceshuttle »

EDIDED MESSAGE: Dear King Jan The Second,

When requested :!: it might be possible that we are on 48 mb FRIDAY evening 4th of July. We are trying to be on air from around 15 hours utc and several times perhaps until around 23 hours utc....

Frequency might be 6270 kHz (1st choice), 6280, 6302-6310 kHz..... Changes possible to be in a clear frequency of cource.

I am not sure of propagation but it is still possible we skip you over.... If we found a proper aerial for 76 mb we shall also try it around 23 hours utc (~3927 kHz)

Please put a message if you are able to try these tests JanII and others as well.

Tests on AM and SSB as well....
Dick

PS. Some time on 48 (and 76) mb perhaps (=still unsure) during Saturday and Sunday day as well, from 13 hours utc upto midnight utc (=couple of shorter transmissions there)
Jan II
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by Jan II »

Well...
Nothing so far... ](*,)

I was searching for you on friday at 16.13; international superpowers on 6270 & 6280 and nothing around 6300-6310.

During the evening I was visiting a local summermeeting for DXers here in Jakobstad. There was of course a radio there too, and I was checking again around 21.00 without any result. It sounded that the antenna wasn´t so good there... With me listening there I had an old pirate-DXer that probably many still remember from the 90´s, my old friend Patrik Willfor from Vasa.

At 21.50 UTC I was home again and I was scanning the band and listening to Altrex until around 23.10. Still no Spaceshuttle... :?

I will keep on trying during the weekend, perhaps... 8)
Please don´t skip over me...

Jan