a little band scan from Cologne(not to compare with Iann)

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Axel
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

a little band scan from Cologne(not to compare with Iann)

Post by Axel »

Hello again,

as always not so much time to listen to.
No station heard on 76m at Saturday evening, I went out checking the antenna but everything seemed to be allright. Then I found Tante Funk on 1660. I enjoy her program, which is always a little bit crazy and different from others.
On Sunday morning signals were strong when I joined Quintus at 0951. 10 minutes later conditiones broke down to long skip here in Cologne, only 5800 was still working as before and Radio Saxonia hold on the flag with dozens of Rolling Stones titles without any ID. At first I thought I cought Likedeeler, because Uncle Bernhard very often played the Stones in the beginning of his program. But his modulation is much louder. So I wait more than a half hour for an ID enjoying old Stones tracks.
I listen to each station several minutes normally. But today I made a short band scan only.

Hello Andy, I just read your mail. Well, there are some Dutch hills in the south east of their country reaching 174 meters. Maybe Boomi is sitting on the top of that nearly alpine mountain directed his rusty nail to the UK. I hope electric energy propelling the pumps will never fail; otherwise most Dutchies will look at the ships from downside.
I have no problem with relay stations. For me the program is important, nothing else.
But if a pirate use his own transmitter there is a little bit more of tension or excitation. In German we call it “Nervenkitzelâ€
iann1971
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by iann1971 »

Hello Axel,

for the 6400 station (s) : during all night from saturday to sunday, Island Radio was on air, and i heard it at 7H53 UTC, only music with no ID, but he said to me that it was his music.
I saw Baken 16 in other logs too, i think the 2 stations were on 6400 at the same time.

6220 was Mystery, Chris Ise was "live" at 16H15. But i was listening to Playback at this time, JJ was "live" too :wink:

Greetings.
Iann 14ZK234 (North France)
http://www.easyshopdiscountzone.com/rad ... e/english/
Icom IC-R72 - Eton E10
10 m long wire - Degen 31MS active antenna for MW