6310 UNID.

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Dave Valko
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

6310 UNID.

Post by Dave Valko »

Yesterday (21 April UTC) I was able to turn the radio on for a few minutes and heard an UNID. on 6310. I got there too late and it signed off at 2339 UTC. Was this R. Odyssey??

Also had Cupid R. 6265.14 and WMR 6400.3 at the same time, both IDed. Mystery R. was doing well on 6220+.

Wish I could be more active but personal issues are taking up all of my time.

Dave Valko
Dunlo, PA, USA

Post by Guest »

Hi!

At first I have to say that I can't answer to your question directly, but we have heard the same station yesterday evening, look at my question there below... "Greece (?) 6310"

I think in the end you heard some soul music, me too. Closing down at 2340.
During the transmission I heard several ID's something like "This is Greece, you're listening to Radio Alice"

Today I phoned to twp guys in South-West Finland, they were heard the ID as "Radio Adis". Yep it's near like Radio Odis(sey).

I am not sure, but I wrote an e-mail to Greece and sent my tentative e-mail report to verify was this really from Greece, or only Radio Alice from the Netherlands, which usually uses 6310..

If I received a reply I will inform you directly here on forum. OK? Hopefully it's from Greece!!!

Best greetings Mr. Smart

Post by Guest »

I heard R. Odyssey on this fq at 23.26 UTC to 23.36 UTC. Have a recording link in another topic.

Jorge

Post by Guest »

dave: yep it was radio odissey, now my report is confirmed from Greece. signing off at 23 40.