European Free Radio Report from Dunlo, PA, USA, 4 March 2007

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Dave Valko
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

European Free Radio Report from Dunlo, PA, USA, 4 March 2007

Post by Dave Valko »

Very little to report this time because of poor conditions.

15070.14 Cupid R. 1440 just getting some weak music at t/in, then an anmnt at 1441, picked up a little at 1442. Another anmnt at 1450, then really dropped down for a long time. Suddenly came up out of nowhere at 1517 w/Madonna song. Someone was tuning up a xmtr on the freq at 1521. 1522 acknowledged some listeners/states, song anmnt, and into “We Don’t Need Another Heroâ€

Dave Valko
Dunlo, PA, USA

Post by Guest »

Hello Dave,

In Europe the signals where amazing strong, received serveral reports with 9+ signals. Mostly wenn the reports are so strong the band is closed to the USA.

Thanks for going out Dave and for the 15 mhz report :lol: .

Regards Alex

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the report. My big log was Radio Odyssey. I was up from 2:00-4:30 AM listening for stations from Europe, but I came up empty. I was hoping that 6307.14 was something, but I guess it was a utility carrier, a spur or something else. I set up a new antenna last night & hoping to run some comparisons, but no luck. My new catch with the new antenna was a spur from WYFR on 6925 :)

Next weekend is the SWL Winterfest, so I'll be talking about shortwave rather than listening to it.
JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JoJo »

Hello Dave,

thanks for the log, much appreciated.