Logs from Japan

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Borderhunter
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Logs from Japan

Post by Borderhunter »

Hmmm, last weeks much stations receive reception reports from
Harumasa Yokoi from Japan.
Please check the details, My opinion is that he is reading with his eyes the logs on internet in place he is listening for real and use is ears.

A few stations are using a different internet adress but in fact it comes by me. I saw that all the stations received the same kind of reports from this person. No real prove of listening, mention only that he hearded the station name, no details, no song ID's and if you take the time to listening the audiofile you can hear only noise!! Also the UTC times are not always correct.

So be allert if you receive a reception report from this distance!
I saw he received even radio Brigitte International while everyone in Europe has much trouble to catch this station. Low power station like Bonofox is also heard by him, Harumasa Yokoi must have great ears but I think his eyes are better working.
Lets hope Im wrong with my opinion.
Frans.
saturnus
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by saturnus »

You could be right Frans.In Italy is also such a guy who copies the internet logs.Only to get qsl cards.

Post by Guest »

I also have had problems with this . Some of the reports and where they come from aree absurd.

Reports

Post by Guest »

Hello.

Radio Campervan have also received reports from Italy and maybe you all now from who, stating that we where heard in Italy but no details what so ever. Just signal not so good.

Sad that there is people just doing this.

Campervan from Sweden
Radio Scotland
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Radio Scotland »

Hi Frans,

Same thing happend here, got a e-mail report from Japan.
First thought: wow!!
But then i checked the details...only the date was correct.
The freq. he mentioned was never used by R.S.I. in the whole 31 years of excisting...
The audio file was not audible, can't here a thing.
I mailed him the report was not correct, his replay was: "a pity the report was not correct, mayby better next time."
Well, hoping it indeed...still waiting for the first report from Japan...

Albert.

www.radioscotland.nl