Jamming of Radio Underground.

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Andy Richards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jamming of Radio Underground.

Post by Andy Richards »

I am fuming about the idiot that deliberately jammed Underground today!

This moron kept playing the same techno songs over & over again right on top of Steve's transmission & kept switching on & off.

This was no test,had no announcements & served only one purpose.....to jam
Radio Underground.PRAT!

If anyone knows who this amoeba is please make it public.I am sure there are many interested parties who would like to pay him a visit............

Andy Richards.

andyrichardz@msn.com
Box73
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Re: Jamming of Radio Underground.

Post by Box73 »

Andy Richards wrote:I am fuming about the idiot that deliberately jammed Underground today!

This moron kept playing the same techno songs over & over again right on top of Steve's transmission & kept switching on & off.
Nothing heard of this at my QTH.
Did listen to Underground a while around 14:00 local time. Had a nice signal around s9+10 with good audio.

Strange thing that this always happens to UK stations and not to stations from other countrys.
Andy Richards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Andy Richards »

It may well be that the idiot is in the UK.

In fact I think it is likely.

Andy Richards.
Dave
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Dave »

I disagree, I think it unlikely that it was a UK station.tests I did involving my radios and remote radios across Europe would indicate that its was outside of UK and more likely Benelux/Germany. Whoever it was spent considerable time trying to ensure that they were on the the same freq as Underground, or as close as they could get before starting their "music".
Boomi the same thing does happen to ops from other countries, the difference being they tend to jam ops from their own country, although maybe not on purpose!
The important thing is that if anyone knows who it was, is to suggest that they don't do it again as it is not funny and extremely childish.
It's not necessary for us to know who it was as long as they stop doing it!

Dave.
For any reports on WNKR broadcasts, please Send to wnkr@rock.com
or SMS to + 44 (0)7961096954
WNKR website The Commando and Corsair TXs.